Going Green! With Indoor Comfort Systems'
Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Heating and Air Conditioning
Saving the environment and saving money with a Tankless Water Heater
There are many ways to ensure that you are doing your part to protect the environment. One way most consumers are unaware of is a Tankless Water Heater.
Since tankless water heaters are much more efficient and environmentally friendly than tank-type water heaters, there are many promotions and rebates available to support tankless technology. Please check here regularly to see if there are any extra money saving incentives available to you.
Don't forget other ways to save the environment:
- Energy Star Heating and Air Conditioning systems
- Programmable Thermostat- temperature settings can be programmed based of your schedule saving energy while you are away or asleep
- Yearly Preventive Maintenance to ensure efficient operation and optimum savings
- Change filters often. A dirty filter will cause your system to run harder, using more energy
- House fans keep your air moving, saving air conditioning energy when temperatures aren't too high. A "whole house" attic fan is a major plus!
Please talk to Indoor Comfort Systems about how we can help you to be energy efficient. Consider a Tankless Water Heater and Energy Star Heating and Air Conditioning systems.