Indoor Comfort's Preventive Maintenance Program
HVAC Maintenance, Heating Repair, Air Conditioning Service
Annual service agreements with a certified HVAC contractor provide you with a complete preventative maintenance program to protect the valuable investment you have in your heating, air conditioning, and other mechinical systems. Our preventative maintenance programs are designed to lower operating costs, increase energy efficiency, thus maximizing your energy savings. It relieves you of the worry of untimely and expensive mechanical failures.
AIR CONDITIONING 15 POINT PRECISION TUNE UP
- Install gauges and check operating pressures.
- Check all voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator.
- Check refrigerant charge.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check belt and adjust tension.
- Inspect or wash air filters if needed.
- Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
- Check electrical lock out circuits.
- Check compressor contactor.
- Check all wiring and connections.
- Clean and adjust thermostat.
- Check air temperature across condenser.
- Check that condensation drain is open.
- Inspect and clean (extra charge) condenser coils.
HEATING 14 POINT PRECISION TUNE UP
- Check safety controls.
- Check fan controls.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Check heat exchanger.
- Check and adjust fan belt. (Replace if necessary)
- Check limit control
- Check amps and voltage of motors
- Check and lubricate blower motor.
- Check air filter. (Replace if necessary)
- Check all wiring connections.
- Check and lubricate blower bearings.
- Check heat relays.
- Check amps of electric heat elements.
- Check reversing valve. (Heat pumps).